Gold and Lead
Healing and Medicine
- Each roll is about a minute’s work (20 combat rounds)
- Dex + Medicine + equipment bonuses
- An extended test. You keep rolling until you get bored or you get enough successes.
- Target # successes = Total health points lost by the patient.
- Success regains one health level lost to bashing damage or stabilises a dying/bleeding person
- Only one health point can be regained in this way per day (in addition to natural healing)
Intensive Care – Most severe is healed first
- Each roll is an hour’s work
- Int + Medicine + equipment and requires some appropriate facilities
- Extended test.
- 5 successes will downgrade a lethal wound to bashing
- 10 successes will downgrade an aggravated wound to lethal
- Only one downgrade is possible per day of care.
- Surgeons tools or a field surgical kit +1
- Military surgical kit +2
- Lack of tools -(1-4)
- Distractions (weather, noise) -2
- Imminent danger -4
Natural healing – Least severe is healed first.
- 1 point of Bashing damage is regained per 15 minutes
- 1 point of Lethal damage is regained in 2 days
- 1 point of aggravated is regained in a week